Survey Services – EMF & Building Biology
We perform on-site and phone consulting site surveys for customers. We have the ability to cover the entire Continental USA. Phone consultations are limited to 60 minutes or less per call. On-site surveys are limited to 8 hours duration maximum.
Our phone consultations cover subjects such as Dirty Electricity, Grounding Systems, Radio Frequency Fields, magnetic fields solar/wind systems, HVAC and new construction advice. Phone consultations are charged at a flat rate of $75.00 per instance.
Our onsite 6–8-hour surveys are conducted at your home or business location anywhere in the USA. We can do consultations in Canada and Hawaii for an added charge. We charge $1200.00 per day plus any, meals and lodging expenses.
All consultations are conducted by personnel certified in Building Biology concepts under the classifications as certified Building Biology Environmental Consultants, BBEC and or Electromagnetic Radiation Specialists, EMRS.
In addition many of our consultants have formal training in Main Power Electrical Systems, HVAC, Construction, remodeling, Electronics, Mold effects and and other building sciences. Many of our consultants have advanced degrees in many sciences such as Biology, Physics, and Medicine. Each on-site survey includes a comprehensive report with findings and specific recommendations for remediation
To schedule an evaluation please send an email to:
Typical Reports included the following information:
- Building Grounding Systems characteristics including
- Total Grounding Systems resistance
- Earth Voltage/ Stray Voltage
- Electrical wiring system errors, finding “Net Current Issues”
- Lighting system evaluations
- Cursory examinations for presence of mold (note: only certified mold inspectors are authorized to make a confirmed evaluation)
- Transient Voltages on the electrical system from Switched Mode Power supplies, smart meters and solar/wind systems
- Ground current on water systems, cable internet and gas lines
- Review of HVAC systems for proper operation and configuration
- Evaluation of appliances for presence of RF signals
- RF evaluation for Cell tower radiation exposure (Note: Not 5g frequencies above 10 GHz) )
- RF evaluation for Wi-Fi, DECT phones, cell phones
- New building site evaluations (note: soil sampling for contamination is a separate charge depending on requirements)
- Evaluation of foul smells (note: this does not include off site laboratory analysis)
- VOC and SVOC evaluations and testing
- Mold evaluation and testing
Sign up for weekly news
DISCLAIMER NOTICE OF RESULTS YOU MAY HAVE, FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE, GENERAL DISCLAIMER, PRIVACY STATEMENT
DISCLAIMER NOTICE OF RESULTS YOU MAY HAVE In the text of this web page/site there may be descriptions of results, achievements or accomplishments of one nature or another that an individual or other entity could possibly realize.
The Publisher does not warrant, represent or suggest in any way, that these results, achievements or accomplishments can be expected to be realized, by any person or other entity. The results, achievements or accomplishments that may be discussed on this web page/site are not to be interpreted as average, typical or expected. The results, achievements or accomplishments of any person or other entity could be more, less, the same or there may be no results, achievements or accomplishments at all.
This web page and this web site may have hyperlinks contained within them, that will result in fee being paid to the Publisher if you click on them.
This web page and this web site may have hyperlinks contained within them, that if clicked, will take you to a sales page or sales presentation, where if you decide to purchase the product or service that is presented, the Publisher may possibly earn a commission.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Publisher makes no representations or warranties in relation to this web page/site or the information and materials provided on this web page/site.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Publisher does not warrant that:
– this web page/site will be constantly available, or available at all; or – the information on this web page/site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this web page/site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, medical or other matter you should consult an appropriate professional. This web page/site is intended for entertainment purposes only.
Your privacy is important to the Publisher. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the Publisher collects, and the ways in which the Publisher uses that personal information.
Your Personal Information Is Strictly Guarded. The Publisher does not rent, sell, share, loan, barter or in any way disclose your personal information to any person or organization outside of the Publisher’s company.
The Publisher may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
– information about your use of this web page/site such as the pages that you visit – information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the web page/site such as your opting into a mailing list and providing your email address – any other information that you send to the Publisher such as entering a ticket into the Publisher’s help desk system
Securing your data
The Publisher will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Publisher will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
This web page/site contains links to other websites.
The Publisher is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Publisher Information: Midwest Research Corp. (M.R. Corp.) P.O Box 2256 Fairfield, IA 52556 USA